AdvEnTuReS @ St@R M!LL

So we are finally getting the "ball rolling" with this wedding planning stuff, and yesterday (January 5) was our Engagement Shoot. Our photographer was FABULOUS and I would recommend him to anyone! His name is Michael LLoyd, he is down to earth and has GREAT STYLE! We had a good time with him because he was super energetic and funny! Our pictures were shot at a location in American Fork, UT called "Star Mill". It's old and rustic looking, very "Vintage Chic" which is exactly what I like and there were tons of interesting props all around us to use.
I can't wait to see how our pictures turned out, especially because we were in the freezing-A-cold for about an hour and a half, and me being the beautiful, intelligent person I am didn't dress accordingly and I seriously thought my toes were going to fall off! By the time we finished I was sure I was going into hypothermic shock. Not only that, but we took some "creative" pics with a rusty old wagon and some how I managed to cut my finger open, leading to a fantastic trip to the Doctor for a tetanus shot. Lock Jaw, an apparent after-effect of old,rusty, objects getting into your blood stream, is not my idea of fun, and its definitely not attractive I'm sure. So, alas, it was an interesting day! But hopefully well worth it! After the shoot we made a stop at the American Fork Olive Garden for some nice HOT food! Anywho, when we get our pictures, which should be in about a week or so, I will be sure to post our faves on the blog so you can check them out!

Ciao!
XOXO


No comments: