FSU vs. BYU





Well I am happy to report that FSU kicked BYU's trash at the game on saturday!!!! The final score being 54-28, I thought it was really sad that BYU's fans started leaving by the last quarter because they knew BYU wouldn't recover. Some true fans.. your supposed to support your team whether they are winning or losing! I thought it was funny that people were talking smack to me and my sister in the beginning ( since we were in our FSU gear) .. we had never seen that side of people here before! Once we scored in the first 3 minutes of the game, they all shut up! There were some pretty obnoxious and rude people there .. especially a couple of guys that were sitting behind us. They weren't rude.. just obnoxious. They were telling their friends not to spill their drinks on "the nice people infront of us", (talking about me and my sister). Others were telling us to go home and change our shirts .. that we were sitting on the wrong side because most of the FSU fans were on the bleachers across the field.. people ( WOMEN ) telling us to cheer somewhere else .. ( I could've smacked that lady! ) People coughing "Cougars" when they walked by.. It was ridiculous!! All I could think of was keep my mouth shut because I knew they were just mad cause FSU is better!!! Once we had it in the bag everybody shut up and some people even congratulated us on our win. Ben, I know you go to BYU, but I had to support my home team. In the upcoming games, I wish BYU the best of luck, but NOW they know not to mess with the Garnet & Gold baby!!!! GO NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

erin said...

I stole the picture of me and you :) it's a cute one, thanks for coming to the game with me what a sweet victory it was to upset BYU at home! They should have feared because they got speared!