The BIG Day!!

Well everyone, we FINALLY got around to setting our wedding date! ( You'd think we would've done it sooner I know!) School has a lot to do with that. It pretty much consumes my life, and Ben is just amazing and it doesn't really phase him that much! Then again I'm working AND going to school full time and he's just a full time student... Either way. We're always busy! So.. you're probably wondering what day now so I should probably tell you.. haha.

We set the date for Friday April 2, 2010 at 11:00 a.m. in the Salt Lake City Temple!! :) How exciting!! It's finally becoming real! For a while it didn't seem like we were actually getting married but, now I have to start thinking of all the details.. aaahhhhhh.. where do you even start?? I guess with a DAY, TIME, and Venue.. Which we got out of the way.. I'm just glad I don't have to have everything done while we're still in school, I would probably want to kill myself!! Anyway, save the date everyone we want you all there!!
Love, Ben & LauRen XOXO



1 comment:

Unknown said...

we're so excited for you!! <3 isaac and emma