Crispers & Clothes!

Well everyone, TODAY was SHOPPING day!! We didnt make it to Orlando but supposeably we are going tomorrow.. we'll see how that works out, haha. Nonetheless, we still had a great day! First we went to Crispers for lunch.. and if you have never heard of this place.. that sucks for you! They have really great fresh food and every time I come home to visit I have to eat here atleast ONCE!! It's owned by Publix, which is also only found on the east coast, mainly in Florida. After we had a delicious lunch we went shopping where I got some very much needed shirts & some new shoes to go with my church dress ( THANK YOU MOM!!! ) I packed alittle too light and forgot my church clothes so I had to go buy something.. but it worked out for the best because I LOVE LOVE LOVE shopping!! :) Anyway, it was good to hang out with my mom and I always enjoy her company and all her great wisdom :) We also went to Ruby Tuesdays today but my family decided to skip the picture I wanted to take and bounce before I could get one. After we ate I went and visited one of my favorite families whose kids I used to babysit. It was so great to see them and the kids are getting so big! We had a LOT to catch up on and some interesting conversation, but it was the perfect end to a fabulous day!

No comments: