Annual Visit

Well I'm back in Florida for my annual family visit/vaca, and I must say that for the past couple of days I've been here, things have been pretty eventful! I arrived on Tuesday August 18, to a rainy Orlando Int'l .. it's great to be back in the humidity! .. Not. (It's all good though, it just makes me appreciate the desert even more!) This is what it looked like when we landed in Orlando ..

The flight here was really smooth, and I bought these amazing ear plugs that help with changes in pressure so it was great to not have a bad ear ache again. The flight was really fast too. The only thing that sucks is being charged for your luggage. Southwest may be ghetto but atleast you save $30 bucks because luggage is free! Mom I no longer will make fun of you for flying Southwest, I think I might even be converted!!! ;) Anywho- I got here around 4:00 pm.. so I didn't do much the first night except hang out with the fam and the "new" puppy my brother got. At first I couldn't believe my dad actually LET my brother get something he has to take care of .. then I realized it wouldn't even be staying here.. he's keeping it at someone else's house.. hahahha - which sounds more like it ;) But things have been great so far and I'm excited to see my friends and family! Ben, I miss & love you and I hope your having a great time in Houston!




No comments: