Exciting News

IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!!! Ben proposed to me last Friday August 7, 2009!! We are so excited to be engaged, and for me at least is still "sinking in". We dont have a date set but are leaning towards a sealing in the SLC Temple, the first week in May 2010, after Spring Semester ends. Its going to be a sacrifice but we feel that it was the right decision for our future. Ben wants to get into medical school and I am working towards getting into the UVU Dental Hygiene program, both of which are extremely selective and difficult. We believe that trying to plan a wedding while juggling school AND work would be too much, and a huge distraction. If we have more time to plan, we can do things in our spare time and not be rushed, while hopefully keeping up our grades. None the less, I know we are strong and excited to be sealed in the temple!!! :)

<3

1 comment:

jdh said...

By jove I think Google finally had mercy on me, thank you Google... even though I will be surprised (pleasantly) if this comment gets posted.

So now...congratulations you two!