LongHoRn

This my friends.. is Caity & Jason.
Caity and I used to work together for Citizens Bank & Trust in Lake Wales, in a little place called bookkeeping.
Jason, is her crazy husband.. he will always make you laugh, even if he isnt trying to!
Last night we ate at "LongHorn" .. it was my first time.. and it was pretty much.. UH MAY ZING! Besides being really expensive.. I thought the food was great and the company was even BETTER! If you love the food in the south you will love LongHorn! Luckily working for OG (Darden) I get a discount so I guess I technically at for free.. haha :) Anyway it was Delicious and I had so much fun with them! Jason was convinced the waitress was flirting with me, even though she had a wedding ring.. and Im engaged.. hahaha. Silly boy! I also managed to leave my phone in the bathroom.. then I left my pouch in the truck. I worry about myself sometimes lol


No comments: